Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's So hard to say goodbye

   Talking to an ex can be cordial or more like  a disastrous trip down memory lane! ( sorry, maybe its just me..) Any who, I recently decided to let go of my "exes". I woke up early one morning and decided I would cut ties with both of them. (Yes only two!) 
 So, I decided to change my phone number, delete email accounts and the whole shebang. 
 Why go through all of this trouble?? Unfortunately, I have had a difficult time letting them go. Ex# 1, "Cheatingfool", was my college sweetheart, we dated for four years and we have kept in contact four years since our breakup! Ex#2 , "Mr Emo", was crazy, angry, and overly sensitive. (I know..) 
We were in a relationship for two years and  we have been in contact for a year. What prompted the dismissal of "Cheatingfool" and "Mr.Emo"?  "Mr.Emo" proposed this week and I respectively declined. "Cheatingfool" mentioned he was skeptical about being in a relationship with me. Of course, he is  a "Cheatingfool" soo you know he should have burst into flames after that statement! 

So, what is the key to "letting go"? What has your experience with exes been ? Why is it so hard to say goodbye?

Her.Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment